Yaesu FT-5200 YSK-5200 YSK-1L Separation Kit Alternative

                                                 

I was asked to make a separation kit for the FT-5200 by a customer for the FT-100 kit. I told them, send me the radio and I will make one for you. So I have! It uses the same connector adapters and a custom 3D printed mounting bracket. It also has a quick release on the side for easy removal just like how you would remove the head from the radio body. The actual name of the original kit is the YSK-1L. If you would like one or have a radio you would like a separation kit for that I have not made yet, email me at contact@radiorework.com.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yaesu FT-100 YSK-100 Separation Kit

Yaesu FT-900 YSK-900 Alternative Separation Kit

Yaesu FT-90 Separation kit /YSK-90